Professor Sarah Richardson is looking for a TA for HON 225 Urban Ecology! Are you interested in a career in science, teaching, or simply curious about Urban Ecology? This may be the opportunity you are looking for to gain real experience in the field! In this position, you will get to work with faculty and students in a lab setting, helping to collect data, grade assignments, and even have the opportunity to attend a field trip to LaBagh Woods with the class.
- Help students in a lab
- Grade assignments and informal lab reports every week
- Grade three formal lab report assignments over the quarter, written in the scientific style
- Meet with Dr. Richardson 1-2 times a week to grade and prepare for lab sessions
- Be willing to go outdoors around campus during labs to collect data
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Must be available Fridays from 9:30am-2:00pm (usually shorter)
- Time commitment is at most 10 hours per week
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Sarah Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org.