We encourage students to submit their best Honors paper from fall quarter, 2021, or winter quarter, 2022, to be considered for inclusion in the Honors Student Conference.
Select a paper you are proud of and that you wish to share with others in the university community. Paper lengths will vary, but 7-15 pages would be a standard expectation for your submission. Students may submit one paper completed in an Honors course for conference consideration.
Benefits of participation:
· Learn to present academic work in a formal setting
· Gain important exposition skills that will be valuable for graduate school or work in your future profession
· Receive feedback from faculty and scholars in your field
· Exchange ideas with other undergraduate students
· Enhance your resume with authentic and meaningful experience
· Earn “Honors Scholarship,” one of the three steps toward achieving “Honors Distinction”
The deadline for conference submission is Monday, April 11.
If you have questions, email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your work!
The Honors Program Staff