Spring quarter begins Monday, March 27, and Honors advisors are offering Express Advising Monday and Tuesday to assist students with scheduling issues. Express Advising sessions are brief meetings focused specifically on your spring schedule. No appointments are needed for these in-person or zoom meetings:
Monday, March 27 – 10:00-1:00 and 2:00-4:00
- In Person – Arts & Letters Hall – suite 210 – check-in with student worker to meet with Nancy.
- Zoom – Use this link to meet with Priscilla, who will call you in from the waiting room in order of your arrival: https://depaul.zoom.us/my/priscilla.honors
Tuesday, March 28 – 10:00-1:00 and 2:00-4:00
- In Person – Arts & Letters Hall – suite 210 – check in with student worker to meet with available Honors advisor.
For more comprehensive advising services that are not focused on your spring schedule, please use Bluestar to schedule a meeting with your Honors Advisor during spring quarter:
- CSH, BUS, and Transfer Honors – Priscilla Bautista
- CDM, MUS, THE – Keith Mikos
- LAS, CMN, EDU – Nancy Grossman
Leave a Reply