Contributing to the Blog
Welcome to the DePaul Honors Blog! This blog is a place for Honors students to connect with each other and with the Honors Program. It is meant to foster a sense of community and highlight the incredible talent and diversity of our honors students. Blog posts, art, projects, and any other input from students like you is what drives this blog. We want to hear from you! You also get honors points for your submissions! If you are interested in contributing, please email us at email@example.com.
If you need ideas for what you can contribute:
- Art, music, short films, writing excerpts, etc.
- Honors course reflections
- Advice for fellow students
- Descriptions of groups/organizations
- Book/movie/show reviews/recommendations
- Reflections on current events
- Reviews of sporting events
- Things to do in Chicago
And more! We want to see your creativity and hear your voices! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any contributions.